Well, Hello Reader! How are you on this fine...October?
I am thrilled to announce that while in my first semester at Kennesaw State University, (which has been awesome!) I have been honored with a place in what is called the President's Emerging Scholars Program (We like to call it Pesp-i). It is a new program and we are the first to partake of it's amazing benefits. It is a program that is designed to train leaders who will be globally minded and socially involved. Not only are four of our classes intertwined and we get to attend class with the same students every day, but we have also had many opportunities that many students at KSU do not have. Not only do we get to meet the President's cabinet and chill with the President himself, but we also are going to embark on a journey to one of the emerging economies - BRAZIL! We are counting on excitement, adventure, learning, and, above all, FUN! So, won't you join me on our journey? I think you shall find it most exciting! Take it from Jordan! Come along!
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment